Monday 17 February 2014

Getting back into it...

It's been about 5 or 6 weeks since i pulled the pin on Ironman Melbourne this year, and it's fair to say my training in those weeks has ranged from recovery to i can't really be stuffed.

But now that i've got Xterra back on the agenda in a scratch under 6 weeks (and Mordialloc Oly distance the week after that), it's all systems go!!

I've managed 12 training sessions in the last 2 weeks, even though they haven't been long, i can feel my fitness coming back.  I managed a trip out to Lysterfield (my favourite nearby run trail) over the weekend and managed to get a 13 hilly km done.

While i was there the locals came out to say Hello...



Lysterfield Lake Park is a great spot for all (well most) of your outdoory type stuff, including running, walking, MTB riding (from kids to elite competition trails), kayaking, small boat sailing --->>> Linky to Lysterfield Park on the Interwebs

I'm planning to get out there on the MTB next weekend to get some technical trail riding under my belt. In fact i'm hoping to get out there every weekend until Xterra for some riding and running.

Anyway, until next time... hope you're getting out and enjoying the great outdoors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment