Thursday 6 June 2013

Update - Bad Training Week ...

The last few days have just felt crap...the week started OK though...

Saturday was great. Managed a fairly well paced 13km hilly run being dragged around the gravel access tracks at Lysterfield by a mate who's a bit quicker than me. That was followed almost immediately by an 11km (very) easy run around the local streets with another mate.

Sunday i was going to ride - but following a sleep in, i just subjected myself to 30mins of roller fun before we  went into the football, as Jamesy was doing AusKick on the MCG.

Photo: Go Jamesy!!!

Monday night followed up with a 30 minute roller ride, hard 5k run brick session.  The run was fast (for me). And i felt awesome.

However, Tuesday morning i woke up and my ankle was in pain!

The injury from Two Bays is still haunting me!! 

So time to rest it...

No comments:

Post a Comment