Tuesday 2 July 2013

UPDATE...

Well it's been a week or so since my last update.

In that time i've managed to get my health back on track, have a couple of good swims and get an exceptionally sore leg tendon.

I think i went a little too far and too fast in my first real run in the Vibrams - but thanks to my lovely masseur (aka my gorgeous wife), who has enjoyed inflicting pain and seeing my squirm in agony, my tendon issues appear to be getting under control.

I just need to ease into running in the Vibrams with one short run - and i mean starting at 2km - a week, building slowly as it feels ok, and start to build some long steady km's in my normal runners.

Apparently running on grass is also good for posterior tibial tendon issues - so be it!

As my run begins to get back on track, i need to start to build my ride.  My intense short (up to 1 hr) rides are good, just need to get out of bed on Sunday mornings and go long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment